Position: Technical Support Engineer
Location: Prishtina, Kosovo
Salary Range: Competitive
Employment Contract: Full time
Number of Openings: 3
We are looking for customer focused individuals to join our team and become an integral part of a culturally diverse, friendly, and fast-paced environment. We are offering an exciting career opportunity to work in creating a satisfying customer experience by advising them to choose the most adequate and efficient Cloud solution that meets their business needs. As a consultative sales associate and trusted advisor to our customers you are expected to have a strong mix of technical and interpersonal skills deemed critical to the success of UCX solutions and the customer’s perception of value.
- Provide exceptional customer service to make our customers’ experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
- Manage relationships with our customers and provide in-depth technical assistance for the Cloud products via telephone or written correspondence.
- Become proficient in understanding UCX portfolio and be able to articulate the value proposition to our customers.
- Recreate customer issues when needed, using logs, system management tools, and industry standard problem resolution tools and protocols.
- Resolve complex configurations/installations and address customer’ needs and feedback by working with the internal UCX teams.
- Report software defects and be an advocate for product improvement using customer suggestions.
- Demonstrate technical proficiency in and learning attitude toward Cloud technologies.
- Give advice on best practices and suggest alternatives that may better serve the stability, security, and performance of the customer’s solution.
- Serve as the as the go-to expert on cloud infrastructure.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, listening and written (including technical writing).
- Customer service skills, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sensitive to working with multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, globally dispersed co-workers and- customers.
- Works well independently or on a team.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, growing, and fast-paced work environment.
- Want to learn and gain greater expertise in the field.
- Technical degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Computer Science background (preferred).
- Some experience with SaaS/IaaS solutions.
- 2+ years of industry experience.
Preferred Technical Qualifications:
- At least one year of experience in customer support, product support, technical support, IT Admin support, consulting, systems development, product development, network operations, software engineering, DevOps, network administration, or I.T. consulting.
- Experienced with IBM, AWS, Google, Azure and/or other leading cloud technology.
- Industry experience with operating systems such as Windows and Linux.
- 2+ years of strong technical troubleshooting skills.
UCX is a secondary marketplace for cloud computing resources. UCX was created to help organizations reduce costs, retain flexibility and streamline the time it takes to get the best price on VMs, bare metal, and tailored private cloud solutions. UCX partners with CSPs nationally to unlock their excess capacity and bring it to market. As a consultative intermediary between buyers and sellers of cloud storage/compute resource providers, UCX enables organizations to specify the type, amount, location, storage capacity, and contract term required, and then choose from multiple CSPs bids to purchase highly secure certified compute resources at a fraction of the cost.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org