Position: Technical Sales Associate/Professional
Functional Area: Sales
Location: Prishtina, Kosovo
Salary Range: Competitive
Employment Contract: Full time
Number of Openings: 3
We are looking for customer focused individuals to join our team and become an integral part of a culturally diverse, friendly, and fast-paced environment. We are offering an exciting career opportunity to work in creating a satisfying customer experience by advising them to choose the most adequate and efficient Cloud solution that meets their business needs. As a consultative sales associate and trusted advisor to our customers you are expected to have a strong mix of technical and interpersonal skills deemed critical to the success of UCX solutions and the customer’s perception of value.
- Provide exceptional customer service to make our customers’ experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
- Manage relationships with our customers and provide level I technical assistance for the Cloud products via telephone or written correspondence.
- Become proficient in understanding UCX portfolio and be able to articulate the value proposition to our customers.
- Collaborate with clients to develop the right cloud solution to fit their needs and business objectives.
- Creates a strategic relationship with key stakeholders within our customer organizations, including the IT Directors, CTO, CIO, and Line of Business leaders as well as technology professionals.
- Report software defects and be an advocate for product improvement using customer suggestions.
- Show a learning attitude toward Cloud technologies.
- Give advice on best practices and suggest alternatives that may better serve the stability, security and performance of the customer’s solution.
- Drive revenue and client satisfaction growth.
- Continuously maintain technical knowledge by learning through others, along with self-educating.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, listening, and written (including technical writing).
- Passionate, dedicated customer advocate.
- Customer service skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, capacity to deal with difficult customers.
- At least one year of experience in customer service, customer support or product support required.
- Previous call center experience or working virtually (preferred).
- Persistent, self-starter, and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Interpersonal and relationship skills proven through work experience.
- Sensitive to working with multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, globally dispersed co-workers and- customers.
- Works well independently or on a team.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, growing, and fast paced work environment.
- Want to learn and gain greater expertise in the field.
- Degree in Management, Marketing, Business Administration or a related field (preferred).
- 2+ years of industry experience.
UCX is an American company with a subsidiary office in Kosovo. UCX is a secondary marketplace for cloud computing resources. UCX was created to help organizations reduce costs, retain flexibility and streamline the time it takes to get the best price on VMs, bare metal, and tailored private cloud solutions. UCX partners with CSPs nationally to unlock their excess capacity and bring it to market. As a consultative intermediary between buyers and sellers of cloud storage/compute resource providers, UCX enables organizations to specify the type, amount, location, storage capacity, and contract term required, and then choose from multiple CSPs bids to purchase highly secure certified compute resources at a fraction of the cost.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com