February 9, 2017
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Regular, Full-Time
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to combine your passion for technology, automation, and cloud computing by joining the Universal Compute Xchange (UCX). We are developing tomorrow’s cutting edge technology using the latest resources, tools, and techniques, that will revolutionize cloud computing.
UCX is looking for a highly motivated and talented individual to join our development team. As a Cloud Engineer, you will be interacting with our team and industry leading business partners to both advance and integrate our technology. You’ll be building out key systems that are essential to our core operations as we change the playing field.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, information technology, or engineering
- Mid to Senior Level positions
- Working with teams in an agile environment
- Strong understanding of VMware and OpenStack
- Strong understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm Container frameworks
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Engine
- Experience using GoLang and Rust
- Experience with KVM, Xen virtualization
- Windows Server
- Telecommute with possible travel less than 10%
- Mac OS X
- Experience using Intel’s Snap framework
- Good personality
- Communicates well
- Agile Development Methodology
- Able to work with a team or work solo
- Able to look at work assignments in issue tracking system and start tasks and annotate tickets and scm
- Able to provide progress updates
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no recruiters. Applicants only.